Our Vision is to provide the best in class Facilities Consultancy & Management Services.
Elite Facility Management Consultancy
- Facility Management
- Strategy Development
- Organisation planning
- Policies & procedures
- Facilities Operations – Managing Agent or Principal Contractor
- CAFM – Help Desk & Asset Management
- FM Audits & Condition Surveys
- Energy management solutions & savings
- Financial planning – operating budget & Life Cycle modelling
- Procurement Solutions
- FM Training programmes
We WILL find solutions where others have struggled!!!
- Collaborative culture & team work
- Do what we say we will do
- Provide a proactive service
- Responsive communications
- Always seek to be better by learning from mistakes & challenges
- Being innovative by thinking laterally
Director of Elite Facility Management Consultancy
John Weber brings IREP 28 years of international experience in all areas of: building services engineering, asset, energy, project and facilities management. John is responsible for whole life cycle costing analysis of the clients’ assets and acts as expert advisory for design and construction projects. IREP’s Energy Bureau and Business Intelligence platform provides interactive reporting and monitoring as well as advanced planning, analytics, optimisation and benchmarking techniques over the life an asset, building or portfolio. IREP provides our customers with complete transparency, at the decision phase, of the whole life operating and energy costs resulting in cost certainty, risk mitigation and precise forward budget planning over the life of the assets.